Monday, March 16, 2009

New Year's Eve


Well here is the best photo ever...you know me, always having fun!! This is me on New Year's Eve....I always ring in the New Year UNDERWATER. I have done it for a few years because I was tired of going out and drinking my face off, I wanted to do something different. So one year, my best friend and dive buddy started a NEW tradition.....and we have done it for the last 5 years....this particular year, we had a friend bring some little bottles of champagne....but now there are in the fridge and the NEWEST tradition is to bring them with us, year after year and take new pictures of us WITH the bottles...
So PERHAPS after a number of years, this cheap crappy champagne will actually TASTE better? Or am I just fooling myself????
Either way, the picture is cute.....GOTTA LOVE ME!!!

No comments: