Monday, April 30, 2007

SWEET CAROLINE


Hee Honey!!!

Well, things are finally starting to settle down. I have my new apartment that is beautiful, and big!!!! I have a nice BIG bed in a nice BIG bedroom!! A nice step up from my old place. Though I miss the COZY feeling, it is nice not to have to see and hear everything when friends came to visit!! The job is steady, the weather is warming up, but I still haven't had the guts to get back into the COLD WATER!!! For those of you who are my SOUTHERN friends.....STAY THERE!!!!! Except for missing my family, I am still not sure what exactly possessed me to go from a 3mm shortie to a 7mm DRYSUIT....brrrrrrr....a blonde moment for sure.... Here is a picture of what you are NOT missing.....Well, you know how to leave me a message.....Love you all, miss you all..... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everyone.....IT is ME, Caroline.....I am going to see if I am able to send a message to myself!!! I am having trouble with this BLOGSPOT, can't log on to it no matter how hard I try!!!
I am well, Victoria is beautiful, I have done 6 dives so far, LOVE my new Drysuit, and can't wait to get wet some more!!!! Love to all of you in the south....Hello to all of you that have returned to Holland....my next holiday will be to come and visit and dive with YOU!!!! Caroline :)